EtherWAN are a leading manufacturer specialising in DIN mounted active Ethernet equipment for harsh environments. The EtherWan range is available from Minitran and includes Media Converters & Switches. Designed for functional operation at low & high temperatures, ranging from -40°C up to 80°C. Whether on a factory floor or in an external IP rated enclosure for outside use, the EtherWAN range will provide flawless communication when you need it most.
Both the DIN Rail Mounted Hardened Media Convertors & Switches support both multi-mode and single-mode fibre optics. The RJ-45 port on these units provides auto-MDIX and auto-negotiation. The link-fault-pass-through feature allows the network management agent on adjacent equipment to react to a broken link. The flexibility of the range is the main feature as it may be DIN rail or panel mounted, and comes with power options to match applications that require a tough, environmentally hardened, Gigabit Ethernet media converter or switch.
The features include:
- Complies with NEMA TS1 & TS2 Environmental requirements
- Complies with IEC61000-6-2 EMC Generic standard immunity for industrial environment
- UL 1604 Class 1, Divison 2 Classified for use in hazardous locations
- DIP switch configuration for “Link-Fault-Pass-Through”, fibre auto/force mode, link down alarm
- Alarms for power and port link failure by relay output
- Hardened aluminium case
- Supports DIN-rail, Panel or Rack Mounting installation
- 10/100/1000Mbps options
EtherWAN continues to serve the markets with the most advanced Ethernet products at very affordable prices.
For more information, visit the Minitran website: www.minitran.co.uk or alternatively you can phone us on: 01279 757775