SPECFLUE TO LAUNCH NEW RANGE OF STOVES IN SEPTEMBER
Specflue, a leading supplier of flue systems, wood burning stoves and renewable heat products, will be introducing a new collection of Scandinavian-inspired stoves to the UK market this summer.
The new pellet stoves by MCZ, a leader in the international market of pellet products, will be available from September 2015. Each stove is Nordic in taste through a clean, minimalistic design and is equipped with new functionality and advanced performance. New features include the removal of front ventilation grilles and the use of high quality materials, such as glass, stone and high thickness metal for a streamlined design. This is enhanced with innovative operational features, including Comfort Air® technology and a ‘No Air’ function, to ensure the stoves are not only performing well, but are comfortable and quiet. The patented Comfort Air® system means that stoves can be ducted to heat several rooms at the same time, whereas the “No Air” feature allows fans to be switched off for quieter heat distribution.
Phil Lowe, Head of Sales at Specflue comments: “MCZ has selected materials of the best quality to develop a range of highly aesthetic pellet stoves. The removal of front ventilation grilles has become a ‘signature’ look for MCZ stoves and this is a style choice that requires an accurate level of technical analysis. Complete with a new range of innovative features, this has resulted in many new models that offer effective heat distribution with a sleek design.”
The new range includes some of MCZ’s iconic models including the Klin, Aike, Tilda, Stream, Toba and Vivo 85 Hydro pellet stoves:
- The Klin pellet stove comes with a simple front, double glass door, serpentine stone sides or black painted steel, top with steel hot air outlet grille and glass pellet door. It uses the No-Air feature and can be used with the patented Comfort Air® system to supply heat to several rooms.
- Aike is a pellet stove with rigorous and simple lines, made entirely of high thickness painted steel, top with satin-finish steel grille for hot air extraction and pellet loading. It is a fully sealed structure that operates without stealing oxygen from the room in which it is installed and is therefore perfect for well-insulated and energy efficient homes.
- With a minimalistic design, the Tilda pellet stove comes with high thickness metal and large glass surfacing. The top of the stove is made with a black painted steel grille and houses the pellet door and ventilation area. It can channel hot air to several rooms using Comfort Air® technology and comes with a No-Air function for quieter heating.
- The Stream is a pellet stove with a minimal and geometric style front. It has no visible vents and is available in serpentine stone or painted steel finish. It is ideal for maximising space due to its 39cm depth to the upper smoke outlet, meaning that it can be used with the existing flue. The Stream has a No-Air function for quieter heating and offers the possibility of channelling hot air into several rooms using Comfort Air® technology.
- The Toba is one of the most iconic MCZ products and was the first pellet stove to win the IF Design Awards in 2011. The appliance is being re-launched with a highly tactile leather-effect ceramic finish. The Toba comes in three versions: air-operated, ducted and hydro.
- Vivo 85 Hydro is a hydro pellet inset stove, with a large glass front, side or front pellet loading door. It has air vents in the lower frame and conveys hot water to all the radiators in the home. It can be pulled out completely on its tracks to facilitate special maintenance operations.
The new models will be available from September 2015 and are distributed exclusively by Specflue. For more information on the pellet stoves or to pre-order, visit www.specflue.com or call 0800 9020220.