Panasonic’s Heat Pump Manager (HPM) ensures easy installation and configuration
The new generation of smart controllers from Panasonic are designed to ensure your Aquarea heat pump system delivers maximum performance.
- Easy selection with the “ready to go” system.
- Up to 600 pre-configured installations available via www.panasonicproclub.com
- Casade system possible for larger installations.
- Bivalent control to manage gas boilers.
- Able to control 2 mixed heated zones.
- Smart grid ready.
- Solar panel mode, producing heat when PV panels are generating electricity.
- Online access with control of all parameters.
- Easy installation and needs less than 3 minutes to configure a complex system.
Panasonic’s Heat Pump Manager (HPM) is one of the most advanced heating control accessories to be supplied with an air-to-water heat pump. HPM brings together many facets of a heating system to provide centralised control of heating and/or hot water.
As part of the new Panasonic HPM range, there are new controllers, available with or without a built-in display, available with both wired and wireless thermostatic controls and optional external touch screen display.
Ready Steady Go!
Panasonic Heat Pump Manager comes pre-programmed with up to 600 applications, configurations and system diagrams to save design and commissioning time. By following the simple on-screen diagrams and selecting the settings that are relevant to your system, the online software will automatically adjust the programming to suit your specific project requirements. This allows for a quick and efficient installation and means the system is ready to operate in less than 3 minutes – a very impressive time!
“At Panasonic, we are aware of the importance of both control and efficient performance across our range” says Marc Diaz, UK Country Manager.
Other built in functions of the new Heat Pump Manager include the possibility to manage:
- 2 x Mixed Heating Circuits
- Floor screed dry program
- Cascade of 3 heat pumps
- Bivalent function to monitor 2 heating systems (gas boiler and heat pump for example)
- Automatic switch from heat to cool mode
- Photovoltaic / Smart Grid contact
- Night shift
- Internal Energy Manager
- Solar collector control
- Domestic hot water priority
- Up to 10 languages
The HPM is capable of controlling up to three Air-to-Water heat pumps in a cascade system with each system supplying up to two zones. In addition it is possible to integrate photovoltaic panels – to offer an even more energy efficient solution.
To simplify the ordering process several standard kits are available, which contain all the necessary accessories for various installation arrangements.
For more information on the Panasonic Heat Pump manager, please visit www.panasonicproclub.com