Unrivalled ceiling soundproofing with Oscar Iso-Mount
When noise from above is a problem, the simplest solution is to create an isolated, ‘floating’ ceiling using Oscar Iso-Mount acoustic hangers.
These soundproof ceiling systems work by absorbing sound pressure waves and vibrations that cause the transmission of unwelcome noise between floors.
Watch our video to find out more.
Oscar Iso-Mounts are specially designed to be as non-obtrusive and space saving as possible. The acoustic hangers are height adjustable so can be used across uneven joists to allow for a flat finish with minimum ceiling height loss. Once installation is complete, it appears no different to a normal plastered ceiling.
Perfect for soundproofing houses, flats and apartments, the entire installation process is carried out from the room below, with no work required to the floor above.
With no soundproof ceiling solution, noise transmits to the floor below.
Oscar Iso-Mounts stop the vibration that causes the transfer of unwanted noise from floor to floor.
Reasons to specify Oscar Iso-Mount:
- Iso-Mount Type1 achieves minimum ceiling height loss (as little as 6mm).
- Achieved a fire rating of over 90 minutes for the test configuration.
- Soundproofing performance exceeds compliance with British building regulations Approved Document E for airborne and impact sound.
- All work is carried out from the room below, with no work required to room above.
- Height adjustable, allowing for flat ceilings across uneven joists.
- Affordable, easy to install with finished appearance of a standard plastered ceiling.
- For increased soundproofing performance, the systems can be combined with Celbar recycled, sound insulation blown into ceiling voids.
From apartments, houses, new-builds and conversions to commercial spaces such as hotels, offices, shops and restaurants, Oscar Iso-Mount is the perfect soundproofing solution for significantly reducing unwanted noise from above.
For more information and technical support, visit oscar-acoustics.co.uk