Barrier Components Ltd.’s ever popular Sabco range has introduced a smaller, slimmer, and easier to fit version, OSF. Building on the already impressive credentials of the Sabco range, the OSF offers the following benefits;
- The rail is smaller and a more cost effective alternative to similar systems currently on the market.
- OSF offers single side fitting of the glass as standard. This reduces the installation time and the need to have access to both sides when installing the glass.
- The rail is just 55mm wide and is suitable for glass sizes between 12mm & 22mm.
- It achieved the .74kN rating when tested.
- Available in 3m lengths in both base and side fix variants.
- Anodised finish as standard, the rail can be powder coated by the customer prior to installation.
- OSF – Optimal, Simple, Flexible
OSF joins the already popular Sabco range which has passed the 1.5kN & 3kN tests confirming it offers the quality and performance for any residential or commercial installation.
Barrier-Sabco is a frameless glass balustrade system which is sleek in design and provides easy installation to achieve a secure and long lasting solution.
Developed by Sadev of France, Sabco & Sabco OSF is stocked and distributed by Barrier Components Ltd based in Purfleet, Essex in the UK. Barrier Components is an architectural hardware supplier that for the past 30 years has specialised in the supply of high-quality hardware products.
For details on the full Sabco range please our website at www.barrier-components.co.uk.
The website enables users to order from a vast range of architectural hardware, providing a one-stop-shop for high quality, great looking and effective hardware products, all backed by adequate stock and an efficient service ethos.
For further information or assistance please contact the Barrier Components Technical Team on 01708 891 515 or email@example.com.