New water feature provides inspiration for interior and landscape projects
Introducing a fresh wave of inspiration to the world of interior and landscape design is a new style of water feature, the AquaVeil®.
Launched by Tills Innovations Ltd, one of the UK’s leading water feature specialists, the AquaVeil® has a mesmerising waterfall-like design and can be tailor made to any size, making it suitable for a range of indoor and outdoor settings.
With a soothing sound and minimal water wastage, the AquaVeil® offers an innovative way to create a relaxing atmosphere and boost wellbeing – whether it’s a peaceful addition to a small and intimate garden, or an injection of luxurious bliss to a large space or venue. To create the water wall’s unique embossed water effect, water flows over an architectural wall of metal mesh and appears to cascade seamlessly through the air.
Every AquaVeil® can be tailor-made to any size and is suitable for a range of interior, garden or corporate projects as well as retail and hospitality settings; it can be a free-standing structure positioned against a wall, integrated into the wall, draped floor to ceiling, or even shaped to the curvature of a building or space.
Tills Innovations Ltd has been working with architects, developers, contractors and interior and landscape designers for 20 years to provide a range of innovative water feature solutions for their commercial and private projects. As such, benefits of the AquaVeil® include:
- Adaptability to the requirements of any interior or landscape design project
- A unique design with a striking embossed water effect
- Easy installation in tight access locations due to its flexible material and modular design
- A design made to last, incorporating engineered solutions which enable straightforward and effective aftercare of the water wall
- Soothing sound and minimal water wastage
- A clever lighting system installed within the top and /or bottom of the frame that ensures the water wall is striking day and night
The AquaVeil® is categorised into three styles, each of which can be tailored to different spaces: The Enigma, The Paradox, and The Quantum.
For more information, and to make an enquiry about the AquaVeil®, visit: www.aquaveil.co.uk or call 01284 834 834.